1. What as the significance of the Unification of Germany on European diplomacy?
2. What were Britain’s main objectives between 1870 and 1904?
3. Why did Colonial Empires lead to an increase in tension?
4. How did Bismarck’s diplomacy shape European affairs?
5. Why were the Balkans such a source of tension?
6. What was the significance of the Congress of Berlin?
7. How did the fall of Bismarck affect European diplomacy?
8. Why did Britain sign the Entente Cordiale?
9. How did the crises over Morocco change European affairs?
10. How did the arms race contribute to international tensions?
This e-book also features: advice on essay writing and addressing complex essay questions, a historiographical essay. There is also a link to Explaining History study notes, essay plans, fact files and more.