Lonely Planet Montpellier, Toulouse, & the Pyrenees is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you in this region. Soak up elegant buildings and stylish boulevards in Montpellier, pop a cork and savor the go-slow, lush-green loveliness of the Canal du Midi or float through the underworld on the subterranean river of Labouiche, all with your trusted travel companion. Begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Montpellier, Toulouse, & the Pyrenees:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, arts, food, architecture
- Useful features - includes Need to Know, First Time, Eat and Drink like a Local, Travel with Children, Outdoor Activities
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Montpellier, Toulouse, & the Pyrenees is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled in this particular region of France.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet France for a comprehensive look at all that the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: book, guidebook, information, tourism, highlights, tourist, attraction, recommendations, tours, itineraries, info, map, France, activities, Languedoc Roussillon, Canal du Midi, Labouiche, Parc National des Pyrenees, Pau, Lourdes, Emile, brandy, Catalonia, Pont du Gard, Nimes, Cevennes