#1 best-selling guide to Argentina*
Lonely Planet Argentina is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the vivid nightlife of Buenos Aires, be deafened by the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls, watch the slide of icebergs in Patagonia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Argentina and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Argentina Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - daily life, music, literature, cinema, outdoor activities, environment, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Buenos Aires map (included in print version), plus over 80 colour maps
- Covers Buenos Aires, Bariloche, the Lake District, Cordoba, the Central Sierras, Iguazu Falls, Mendoza, the Central Andes, The Pampas, Patagonia, Salta, Tierra del Fuego and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Argentina, our most comprehensive guide to Argentina, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Buenos Aires? Check out Lonely Planet Buenos Aires for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA
Keywords: Tango, Spanish, South, America, Italian, Argentinian, wineries, Gaucho, country, glaciers, book, information, attractions, touring, tours, tourist, planning, visiting, things to do, things to see, vacation, holiday, getaways, escapes, expert, phrasebook, language, museums, activities, points