Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Phuket is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Find your perfect white beach, rock-climb at Railay Beach or dive in the aquamarine waters of the Similan Island; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Phuket and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Phuket:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Over 10 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Phuket Town, Hat Patong, Hat Karon, Hat Kata, Rawai, Hat Kamala, Hat Surin, Ao Bang Thao, Thalang, Northern Beaches and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Phuket, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Thailand for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover Thailand, a photo-rich guide that focuses on the country's best experiences.
- Looking to have a beach-centric trip? Check out Lonely Planet Thailand's Islands and Beaches.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards winner in Favorite Travel Guide category for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.