Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Madagascar is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch chameleons and lemurs in mountainous national parks, haggle like a local at the Marche Artisanal de la Digue, or snorkel incredible coral reefs; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Madagascar and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Madagascar Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, local life and customs, arts, cuisine, environment, wildlife.
- Over 45 maps
- Covers Antananarivo, Central Madagascar, Southern Madagascar, Western Madagascar, Northern Madagascar, Eastern Madagascar and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Madagascar, our most comprehensive guide to Madagascar, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Africa.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Book, information, attractions, touring, tours, tourist, planning, visiting, things to do, things to see, vacation, holiday, expert, phrasebook, escapes, language, activities, points, islands, spotting, watching, Mozambique, South, Malagasy, Antananarivo, getaways, rainforest