Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Western USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch Old Faithful at Yellowstone National Park, wander through the diverse neighborhoods of San Francisco, or marvel at the Grand Canyon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Western USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Western USA Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, Native American culture, Western cuisine, arts & architecture, land & wildlife
- Over 35 color maps
- Covers California, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains, Southwest, Las Vegas and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Western USA, our most comprehensive guide to Western USA, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled
- Looking for a guide focused on Los Angeles and San Francisco? Check out Lonely Planet's Los Angeles and San Francisco guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; or Pocket Los Angeles and Pocket San Francisco, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's USA guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's California guide for a comprehensive look at all the state has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Western USA travel, Western USA travel guide, Western USA travel guidebook, Western USA, Western USA guide, Western USA guidebook, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone National Park, Las Vegas, Yosemite National Park, Rocky Mountains