Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Germany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See storybook castles arise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden, and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Germany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Germany Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, theatre, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, drink, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 98 local maps
- Covers Hamburg, Saxony, Bremen, Cologne, Rhineland, Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Black Forest, Bavaria, Munich, Central Germany, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Germany , our most comprehensive guide to Germany, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Germany? Check out Lonely Planet Discover Germany, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Berlin or Munich? Check out our Lonely Planet Berlin guide or Lonely Planet Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer, or Pocket Berlin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Germany travel, Germany travel guide, Germany travel guidebook, Germany, Germany guide, Germany guidebook, Berlin travel, Berlin travel guide, Berlin travel guidebook, Berlin, Berlin guide, Berlin guidebook, Bavaria, Berlin Wall, Rhine River, Munich, Hamburg, Brandenburg Gate, Neuschwanstein Castle, Reichstag, Museum Island, Dresden Frauenkirche, Nymphenburg Palace, Charlottenburg Palace, Eltz Castle, Alte Oper, Frankfurt
- Berkmoes, Ryan Ver
- Christiani, Kerry
- Duca, Marc Di
- Masters, Tom
- Nevez, Catherine Le
- Planet, Lonely
- Schulte-Peevers, Andrea
- Walker, Benedict
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN