Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Spain and Portugal with Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal's Best Trips, your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering Spain and Portugal via el auto. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can explore the route of Don Quixote and journey through the Duoro Valley Vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Spain and Portugal, rent a car and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - over 100 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Madrid, Basque Country, Barcelona, Andalucia, Portugal and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Spain and Portugal via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a Spanish or Portuguese trip sans a car? The Lonely Planet Spain guide or Portugal guide, our most comprehensive guides to Spain and Portugal, are perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific Spanish or Portuguese city? Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Porto? Check out our Lonely Planet Madrid guide and Barcelona guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer, or Pocket Lisbon and Pocket Porto, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
There's More in Store for You:
- See more of Europe's picturesque country sides and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Europe by car with Lonely Planet's European Best Trips guides to Italy, France, Ireland and Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Spain travel, Spain travel guide, Spain travel guidebook, Spain travel guide book, Spain, Spain guide, Spain guidebook, Spain guide book, Portugal travel, Portugal travel guide, Portugal travel guidebook, Portugal travel guide book, Portugal, Portugal guide, Portugal guidebook, Portugal guide book, Spain road trip, Spain road trips, Spain roadtrip, Spain roadtrips, Spain driving tour, Spain best trips, Portugal road trip, Portugal road trips, Portugal roadtrip, Portugal roadtrips, roadtrip guide, road trip guide, roadtrip guidebook, road trip guidebook, road trip guide book, roadtrip guidebook, Portugal driving tour, Portugal best trips, Barcelona, Madrid, Porto, Lisbon
- Butler, Stuart
- Christiani, Kerry
- Ham, Anthony
- Louis, Regis St
- Noble, Isabella
- Noble, John
- Planet, Lonely
- Quintero, Josephine
- Sainsbury, Brendan
- Symington, Andy
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN