Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Krakow is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the magical medieval castle on Wawel Hill, join the Krakow bike tour for an introduction to the city or experience the underground nightlife; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Krakow and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Krakow:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Krakow map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Wawel Hill, Old Town, Kazimierz, Podgorze and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Krakow, a colorful, easy-to-use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick-trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Krakow's neighbourhoods? Check out our Lonely Planet Poland guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Eastern Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Krakow travel, Krakow travel guide, Krakow travel guidebook, Krakow, Krakow guide, Krakow guidebook, Poland, Poland travel, Poland travel guide, Poland travel guidebook, Poland guide, Poland guidebook, Eastern Europe travel, Eastern Europe travel guide, Eastern Europe travel guidebook, Eastern Europe, Eastern Europe guide, Eastern Europe guidebook, Warsaw, Wawel Castle, Wawel Hill, Rynek Underground, Collegium Maius, St Mary's Church, Galicia Jewish Museum, Schnidler's Factory, Auschwitz-Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine, Kosciuszko Mound, Masurian Lake District, Ska?ka, Sukiennice Museum, Adam Mickiewicz Monument, High Synagogue, Royal Castle Warsaw, Krakow Cloth Hall, Malbork Castle