Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Bilbao and San Sebastian is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gawk at the Museo Guggenheim in Bilbao, soak in the history at Guernica and explore the perfect city beach at San Sebastian's Playa de la Concha; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Bilbao and San Sebastian and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bilbao and San Sebastian:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Bilbao and San Sebastian map (included in print version), plus 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Bilbao, San Sebastian and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Bilbao and San Sebastian, a colorful, easy-to-use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick-trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Bilbao and San Sebastian's neighbourhoods? Check out our Lonely Planet Spain guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Bilbao travel, Bilbao travel guide, Bilbao travel guidebook, Bilbao, Bilbao guide, Bilbao guidebook, San Sebastian travel, San Sebastian travel guide, San Sebastian travel guidebook, San Sebastian, San Sebastian guide, San Sebastian guidebook, Spain travel, Spain travel guide, Spain travel guidebook, Spain, Spain guide, Spain guidebook, Europe travel, Europe travel guide, Europe travel guidebook, Europe, Europe guide, Europe guidebook, Guernica, Guernica travel, Guernica guide, Museo Guggenheim, Museo de Bellas Artes, Playa de la Concha, Beach of La Concha, Basilica of Saint Mary of the Chorus, Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Bilbao Fine Arts Museum, Zubizuri, Plaza Nueva