Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Algarve is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire the views from Silves' Castelo, visit Europe's southwesternmost point at Cabo de Sao Vicente in Sagres and wander Faro's picturesque Cidade Velha; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of the Algarve and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Algarve:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Algarve map (included in print version), plus 13 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Faro, Tavira, Loule, Silves, Monchique, Lagos, Sagres, West Coast Beaches and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Algarve, a colorful, easy-to-use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of the Algarve's neighbourhoods? Check out our Lonely Planet Portugal guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Algarve travel, Algarve travel guide, Algarve travel guidebook, Algarve, Algarve guide, Algarve guidebook, Portugal, Portugal travel, Portugal travel guide, Portugal travel guidebook, Portugal guide, Portugal guidebook, Europe travel, Europe travel guide, Europe travel guidebook, Europe, Europe guide, Europe guidebook, Faro, Faro travel, Faro travel guide, Lagos, Lagos travel, Lagos travel guide, Silves, Sagres, Praia da Rocha, Praia da Marinha, Estadio Algarve, Castle of Silves, Douro, Jeronimos Monastery, Igreja de Sao Roque, Sintra National Palace