Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Western Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sip fine wine in a Parisian cafe, explore the ruins of Rome or party through the night in the bars of Berlin; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Western Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Western Europe Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, and customs and etiquette
- Over 95 maps
- Covers Austria, Belgium & Luxembourg, Britain, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland & Liechtenstein, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet and smartphone devices)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Western Europe , our most comprehensive guide to Western Europe, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Europe? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Europe, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Europe guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Western Europe travel, Western Europe travel guide, Western Europe travel guidebook, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Britain, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Paris, Rome, Venice, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Munich, Geneva, Athens, Lisbon, London, Dublin, Edinburgh
- Averbuck, Alexis
- Christiani, Kerry
- Filou, Emilie
- Garwood, Duncan
- Ham, Anthony
- Nevez, Catherine Le
- Planet, Lonely
- Schulte-Peevers, Andrea
- Smith, Helena
- Wilson, Neil
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN