Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Goa & Mumbai is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Mumbai's Victorian colonial-era architecture, poke around the boutiques and book shops of Panaji, or tour one of Ponda's spice farms; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Goa and Mumbai and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Goa & Mumbai Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, architecture, politics, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 35 neighbourhood maps
- Covers Mumbai (Bombay), Anjuna, Panaji, Ponda, Palolem, Arambol, Mandrem, Mapusa, Old Goa, Loutolim, Chandor, Galgibag, Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary, Colva, Chaudi, Polem, Pilar, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet and smartphone devices)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Goa & Mumbai , our most comprehensive guide to Goa and Mumbai, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet India guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Goa travel, Mumbai travel, Goa travel guide, Mumbai travel guide, Goa travel guidebook, Mumbai travel guidebook, India travel, India travel guide, India travel guidebook, India, India guide, India guidebook, Bombay, Panaji, Ponda, Anjuna, Palolem