Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Eastern Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample a locally brewed beer in the heart of Prague's perfectly preserved Old Town, marvel at the masterpieces in St Petersburg's Hermitage museum or explore Croatia's sparkling coastline by boat; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Eastern Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, landscapes, wildlife and cuisine.
- Over 71 colour maps
- Covers Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet and smartphone devices)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Eastern Europe, our most comprehensive guide to Eastern Europe, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet destination guides, our most comprehensive guides that cover destinations' top sights and offbeat experiences, or check out our photo-rich Discover series guides, which focus on destinations' most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Eastern Europe travel, Eastern Europe travel guide, Eastern Europe travel guidebook, Eastern Europe, Eastern Europe guide, Eastern Europe guidebook, Poland, Poland travel, Poland travel guide, Poland travel guidebook, Hungary, Hungary travel, Hungary travel guide, Hungary travel guidebook, Slovakia, Slovakia travel, Slovakia travel guide, Slovakia travel guide book, Czech Republic, Czech Republic travel, Czech Republic travel guide, Czech Republic travel guidebook, warsaw, Wawel Castle, St. Mary's Basilica, Prague
- Averbuck, Alexis
- Baker, Mark
- Christiani, Kerry
- Filou, Emilie
- Garwood, Duncan
- Ham, Anthony
- Planet, Lonely
- Richmond, Simon
- Schulte-Peevers, Andrea
- Wilson, Neil
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN