Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Cape Town & the Garden Route is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Summit Table Mountain for panoramic views, take a boat to Robben Island, or shop and sight-see on the V&A Waterfront; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cape Town & the Garden Route and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Cape Town & the Garden Route:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - wildlife, wine, history, arts, architecture
- Free, convenient pull-out Cape Town map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers City Bowl, Foreshore, Bo-Kaap, De Waterkant, Gardens, Green Point, Waterfront, Sea Point, Hourt Bay, Simon's Town, Cape Flat, the Garden Route and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cape Town & the Garden Route, our most comprehensive guide to Cape Town, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond & Lucy Corne.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Cape Town travel, Cape Town travel guide, Cape Town travel guidebook, Cape Town, Cape Town travel books, Cape Town guide, Cape Town guidebook, Cape Town guide book, Garden Route, Table Mountain, South Africa, South Africa travel guidebook, South Africa travel books, South Africa travel, South Africa guide, South Africa guidebook, South Africa travel guide, Southern Africa, the Garden Route, guide to the Garden Route, Garden Route guide, Garden Route guidebook, Garden Route guide book, Garden Route travel books, Afrikaans, Afrikaans language guide, Afrikaans phrasebook