Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Dubai is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore culture and architecture in the historic district, shop at the world's largest mall, or explore the chaos and charm of the Gold Souq; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Dubai and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Dubai:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Dubai map (included in print version), plus over 14 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Burj Khalifa, Madinat Jumeirah, the Gold Souq, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Museum, Al Fahidi Historic District, Dubai Mall and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Dubai, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Dubai's neighbourhoods? Check out the Lonely Planet Dubai & Abu Dhabi guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out the Lonely Planet Oman, UAE & Arabian Peninsula guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Andrea Schulte-Peevers.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Dubai, Dubai travel, Dubai travel guide, Dubai travel guidebook, Dubai guide, Dubai guidebook, Dubai guide book, Dubai travel guide book, Burj Khalifa, Madinat Jumeirah, the Gold Souq, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Museum, Al Fahidi Historic District, Dubai Mall, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi travel, Abu Dhabi guide, Abu Dhabi guidebook, Abu Dhabi travel guide, Abu Dhabi travel guide book, Abu Dhabi travel guidebook, Abu Dhabi guide book, United Emirates, United Emirates travel, United Emirates travel guide, United Emirates travel guidebook, United Emirates travel guide book, United Emirates guide, United Emirate guidebook, United Emirate guide book