Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Abu Dhabi is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Promenade along the waterfront Corniche, tour the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, or relax at a sheesha cafe; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Abu Dhabi and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Abu Dhabi:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Abu Dhabi map (included in print version), plus over eight colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Al Markaziyah, Tourist Club Area, Al Khadiya, Breakwater, Yas Island and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Abu Dhabi , a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Dubai & Abu Dhabi guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Abu Dhabi travel, Abu Dhabi travel guide, Abu Dhabi travel guidebook, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi guide, Abu Dhabi guidebook, Abu Dhabi guides, Abu Dhabi guidebooks, Abu Dhabi travel guidebooks, Dubai travel, Dubai travel guide, Dubai travel guidebook, Dubai, Dubai guide, Dubai guidebook, Dubai guides, Dubai guidebooks, Dubai travel guidebooks, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab