Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Crusader ruins; marvel at the breathtaking Dome of the Rock; or laze on the golden sands of Tel Aviv's world-famous beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Israel and the Palestinian Territories and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, cuisine, government and politics, religion, literature, music, cinema, environment
- Free, convenient pull-out Jerusalem city map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps
- Covers Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Haifa, Galilee, Tsfat, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, the Negev, the Dead Sea, Petra and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories, our most comprehensive guide to Israel and the Palestinian Territories, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Middle East guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Orlando Crowcroft, Virginia Maxwell and Jenny Walker.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Israel, Israel travel, Israel travel guide, Israel travel guidebook, Israel guide, Israel guidebook, Palestine, Palestine guidebook, Palestinian guidebook, Palestinian travel, Palestinian travel guidebook, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Gaza, West Bank, Golan, Negev, Eilat, Tsfat, Tzfat, Safed, Akko, Acre, Bethlehem, Masada, Dome of the Rock, Galilee, Tiberias, Sea of Galilee, Upper Galilee, Lower Galilee, Caesarea, Tel Aviv travel, Tel Aviv travel guide, Tel Aviv travel guidebook, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv guide, Tel Aviv guidebook, Jerusalem travel, Jerusalem travel guide, Jerusalem travel guidebook, Jerusalem, Jerusalem guide, Jerusalem guidebook, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Yad Vashem, Dead Sea, the Dead Sea