#1 best-selling guide to Jordan*
Lonely Planet Jordan is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the ancient city of Petra, experience life in the desert wilderness at a Bedouin camp and float in the Dead Sea; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Jordan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Jordan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - archaeology, Biblical sites, people, society, traditional crafts, cuisine, etiquette, landscapes, wildlife.
- Over 44 maps
- Covers Ammam, Jerash, Irbid, Jordan Valley, Dead Sea, Madaba, Mt Nebo, Wadi Mujib, Petra, Wadi Musa, Aqaba, Wadi Rum, Desert Highway, Azraq and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Jordan, our most comprehensive guide to Jordan, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Middle East guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Jenny Walker and Paul Clammer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Jordan. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA, February 2014-January 2015
Keywords: Jordan travel, Jordan travel guide, Jordan travel guidebook, Jordan, Jordan guide, Jordan guidebook, Middle East travel, Middle ast travel guide, Middle East travel guidebook, Middle East, Middle east guide, Middle east guidebook, Ammam, Jerash, Irbid, Jordan Valley, Dead Sea, Madaba, Mt Nebo, Wadi Mujib, Petra, Wadi Musa, Aqaba, Wadi Rum, Desert Highway, Azraq