Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Kenya is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Travel through ancient lands to witness some of the world's greatest wildlife spectaculars, climb a volcano or two, or sail in a magnificent dhow to seemingly unknown islands; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kenya and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Kenya Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - daily life, tribes, national parks and reserves, cuisine
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Nairobi, Southern Rift Valley, Masai Mara, Central Highlands, Mombasa, Lamu, coastal Kenya and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Kenya, our most comprehensive guide to Kenya, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's East Africa guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Stuart Butler, David Lukas and Kate Thomas.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Kenya travel, Kenya travel guide, Kenya travel guidebook, Kenya, Kenya guide, Kenya guidebook, East Africa, East Africa travel, East Africa guides, East Africa travel guides, East Africa guidebook, East Africa travel guidebook, Nairobi, Nairobi travel, Nairobi guide, Nairobi travel guide, Nairobi guidebook, Nairobi travel guidebook, Masai Mara, Lamu, Mombasa, Southern Rift Valley, Central Highlands, Amboseli National Park, Mt Kenya, Mt Kilimanjaro, Tsavo West National Park, Samburu National Reserve, Laikipia, Mt Longonot, Kakamega Forest, Lake Turkana, Kisite Marine National Park, Hell's Gate National Park, Meru National Park, Watamu, Aberdares, Mt Elgon