Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Norway is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit Norway's cultural capital, Oslo; hike to breathtaking Pulpit Rock; or savour the high Arctic in Svalbard - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Norway and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Norway Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, landscapes, wildlife, environmental issues, Sami people, arts, architecture, cuisine
- Over 54 maps
- Covers Oslo, Geirangerfjord, Lofoten Islands, Bergen, Svalbard, Tromso, Kristiansand, Kongsberg, Rjukan, Finse, Hardangervidda Plateau, Roros, Jotunheimen National Park, Voss, Trondheim, Nordland, Senja, Longyearbyen and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Norway , our most comprehensive guide to Norway, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out the Lonely Planet Europe guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Norway travel, Norway travel guide, Norway travel guidebook, Norway, Norway guide, Norway guidebook, Europe travel, Europe travel guide, Europe travel guidebook, Europe, Europe guide, Europe guidebook, Oslo, Geirangerfjord, Lofoten Islands, Bergen, Svalbard, Tromso, Kristiansand, Kongsberg, Rjukan, Finse, Hardangervidda Plateau, Roros, Jotunheimen National Park, Voss, Trondheim, Nordland, Senja, Longyearbyen, Viking Ship Museum, Norwegian Museum of Cultural History, Bryggen, Frogner Park, Nidaros Cathedral