Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Laze away your days on a deserted beach, grab your surfboard to check out some of the world's best surf or simply eat your way through dozens of warung; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Bali and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bali:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- More than 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Kuta and Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan and Canggu, Jimbaran, Ulu Watu, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Ubud, Gili Trawangan and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Bali, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Bali and neighbouring Lombok? Check out Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Indonesia for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Bali travel, Bali travel guide, Bali travel guidebook, Bali, Bali guide, Bali guidebook, Indonesia, Indonesia travel, Indonesia guide, Kuta, Legian, Ubud, Kerobokan, Nusa Dua, Ulu Watu, Sanur, Jimbaran, Gili Trawangan, Seminyak