Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Hong Kong is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ride the legendary Star Ferry, take in the views from Victoria Peak, or stroll along Tsim Sha Tsui East Promenade; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Hong Kong:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong city map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, the New Territories, Macau and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Hong Kong, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Hong Kong's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Hong Kong guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's China guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover China, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Piera Chen.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Hong Kong travel, Hong Kong travel guide, Hong Kong travel guidebook, Hong Kong, Hong Kong guide, Hong Kong guidebook, China, China travel, China guide, Star Ferry, Tsim Sha Tsui East Promenade, Victoria Peak, Man Mo Temple, Temple Street Night Market, Happy Valley Racecourse, Sik Sik Yuen Wong Tai Sin Temple, Tian Tan Buddha, Hong Kong Park, New Territories, Lamma Island, Macau, Kowloon