Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Moscow is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the wonders of the Kremlin, marvel at the multi-coloured onion domes of St Basil's Cathedral, or take a day-trip to the ancient city of Vladimir; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Moscow and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Moscow Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, literature, performing arts, palaces, churches
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers the Kremlin, Red Square, Gorky Park and Suzdal, plus Moscow Metro tours, ballet at the Bolshoi and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Moscow, our most comprehensive guide to Moscow, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Russia guide for a comprehensive look at all the Russia has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees and Leonid Ragozin.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Moscow travel, Moscow travel guide, Moscow travel guidebook, Moscow, Moscow guide, Moscow guidebook, Russia travel, Russia guidebook, Russia, Russia guide, Russia travel guide, Russia travel guidebook, the Kremlin, Red Square, St Basil's Cathedral, Moscow Metro, Bolshoi Ballet, Tretyakov Gallery, Gorky Park, Suzdal, Sergiev Posad, Trinity Monastery of St Sergei, Abramtsevo, Vladimir, Borodino, Sanduny Baths, Izmaylovsky Market