Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet St Petersburg is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour the Hermitage, party through the White Nights, or enthral yourself in the Mariinsky Ballet; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of St Petersburg and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's St Petersburg Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - art, architecture, literature
- Free, convenient pull-out St Petersburg map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour maps
- Covers Sennaya, Kolomna, Smolny, Vosstaniya, Vasilyevsky Island, Petrogradsky Island, Vyborg Side and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet St Petersburg, our comprehensive guide to St Petersburg, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Russia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Tom Masters, Simon Richmond.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: St Petersburg travel, St Petersburg travel guide St Petersburg travel guidebook, St Petersburg, St Petersburg guide, St Petersburg guidebook, Russia travel, Russia travel guide, Russia guide, Russia, Russia guidebook, Russia travel guidebook, Hermitage