Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Boston is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cheer on the Red Sox at Fenway Park, follow the Freedom Trail, or sip a coffee in Harvard Square; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Boston and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Boston:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Boston map (included in print version), plus over 15 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Charlestown, Beacon Hill, West End, Downtown and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Boston , a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Boston's neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Boston guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's New England guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Boston travel, Boston travel guide, Boston travel guidebook, Boston guidebook, Boston guide, Harvard, Fenway Park, New England travel, New England travel guide, New England travel guidebook, New England guidebook, New England guide