Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Hong Kong is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise Victoria Harbour aboard the Star Ferry, ride on the Peak Tram for amazing views, or explore the Mong Kok markets; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Hong Kong Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, history, arts, cinema, architecture, religion
- Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 40 color maps
- Covers Hong Kong Island, Aberdeen & the South, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands, Macau and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Hong Kong, our most comprehensive guide to Hong Kong, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Hong Kong? Check out Pocket Hong Kong, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's China guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Discover China, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Piera Chen and Emily Matchar.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Hong Kong travel, Hong Kong travel guide, Hong Kong travel guidebook, Hong Kong guide, Hong Kong guidebook, Hong Kong, Macau travel, Macau travel guide, Macau travel guidebook, Star Ferry, Victoria Peak, Mong Kok markets, Man Mo Temple, Wan Chai, Hong Kong cuisine, Cantonese cuisine, Temple Street Night Market, Hong Kong Wetland Park, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong shopping, Happy Valley Races, Tian Tan Buddha, Tsim Sha Tsui East Promenade, Lamma, Hong Kong Trail, Yuen Long, Church of St Paul