Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Discover Caribbean Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Swim below the waters with darting fish, wander along the sand and stop at a lazy beach bar, or hike into emerald wilderness; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Caribbean Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Caribbean Islands:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - background on slavery and piracy, wildlife, cuisine.
- Over 30 colour maps
- Covers Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, US & British Virgin Islands, Leeward Islands, French Antilles, Windward Islands and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Caribbean Islands, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on the Caribbean Islands' most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a guide focused on only one or a few islands in this destination? Check out Lonely Planet's Jamaica, Puerto Rico & Haiti and Dominican Republic guides for a comprehensive look at all these islands have to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Jean-Bernard Carrillet, Paul Clammer, Michael Grosberg, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Polly Thomas, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Karla Zimmerman.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Caribbean Islands travel, Caribbean Islands travel guide, Caribbean Islands travel guidebook, Jamaica travel, Jamaica travel guide, Jamaica travel guidebook, Dominican Republic travel, Dominican Republic travel guide, Dominican Republic travel guidebook, Puerto Rico travel, Puerto Rico travel guide, Puerto Rico travel guidebook, US & British Virgin Islands travel, US & British Virgin Islands travel guide, US & British Virgin Islands travel guidebook, Leeward Islands travel, Leeward Islands travel guide, Leeward Islands travel guidebook, French Antilles travel, French Antilles travel guide, French Antilles travel guidebook, Windward Islands travel, Windward Islands travel guide, Windward Islands travel
- Berkmoes, Ryan Ver
- Carillet, Jean-Bernard
- Clammer, Paul
- Grosberg, Michael
- Planet, Lonely
- Schulte-Peevers, Andrea
- Thomas, Polly
- Zimmerman, Karla
- Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Publication year
- Travel Guide
- Geography, Travel
- Sport, Exercise
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN