Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Prague & the Czech Republic is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Prague Castle, stroll across the Charles Bridge, and sample the best beer in the world, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Prague & the Czech Republic and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Prague & the Czech Republic Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - architecture, history, Czech lifestyle, film, literature, music, visual arts, theatre, beer.
- Free, convenient pull-out Prague map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps
- Covers Prague Castle & Hradcany, Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Nova Mesto, Ceske Budejovice, Cesky Krumlov, Plzen, Brno and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Prague & Czech Republic, our most comprehensive guide to Prague and the Czech Republic, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Prague? Check out Pocket Prague, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Neil Wilson and Mark Baker.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Keywords: Prague travel, Czech Republic travel, Prague travel guide, Czech Republic travel guide, Prague travel guidebook, Czech Republic travel guidebook, Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Cesky Krumlov, Ceske Budejovice, Plzen, Bohemia, Brno, Moravia