Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the waterfront in Halifax, hike through Cape Breton Highlands National Park, and take in the dreamy seaside charm of Peggy's Cove; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island Travel Guide:
- Color maps throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including art, history, maritime music, local cuisine, and the region's environment
- Coverage of Halifax, Fredericton, Charlottetown, St Johns, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalize your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, our most comprehensive guide to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Montreal & Quebec City? Check out Lonely Planet's Montreal & Quebec City guide for a comprehensive look at what each of these cities has to offer.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer or Discover Canada, a photo-rich guide focused on the country's most popular sights.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, and Celeste Brash, Caroline Sieg, and Karla Zimmerman.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
Keywords: Nova Scotia travel, Nova Scotia travel guide, Nova Scotia travel guidebook, New Brunswick travel, New Brunswick travel guide, New Brunswick travel guidebook, Prince Edward Island travel, Prince Edward Island travel guide, Prince Edward Island travel guidebook, Halifax, Peggy's Cove, Cabot Trail, Newfoundland, Labrador, Bay of Fundy