Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Dubai is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Head to Deira's Gold Souq for dazzling jewellery, walk through the fascinating exhibits of Dubai Museum, or marvel at the mythical old Arabian architecture; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Dubai and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Dubai:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Dubai map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Useful features - including For Kids, Money Savers, and Worth a Trip
- Coverage of Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Sheikh Zayed Road, Madinat Jumeirah, Bastakia Quarter, Abu Dhabi, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalise your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Dubai is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Dubai & Abu Dhabi guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Josephine Quintero.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.