Have you just found out you're going to be a dad, or perhaps you're already a brand new dad? Being a Great Dad is a comprehensive and practical guide to For Dummies dadhood, with advice on topics ranging from conception to looking after your baby, connecting with your little one and helping your child develop and grow.
- Know what to expect during pregnancy and birth -- be prepared as your baby grows and enters the world
- Prepare for a baby in the house -- find out the essential gear you'll need
- Keep baby safe and sound -- tips on how to baby proof your home and keep junior safe
- Be a hands-on dad - learn practical solutions to common parenting challenges
- Manage the work-life balance -- find out how to balance your work commitments and life outside work
- Be a stay-at-home-dad -- discover how to combine being primary care-giver for your child with paid work
- Choose the right school for your child -- examine the education choices available and what's best for your little one