The Superannuation Handbook 2008-09
Each year The Superannuation Handbook is fully revised and updated to reflect the many changes to superannuation rules, the ways you can save for retirement and the best way to eventually access your savings without it costing you thousands in fees. It includes information on the myriad changes that have been recently proposed and come into effect after July 1, including the changes that effect self-managed superannuation funds and small business owners.
- Comprehensive single-volume reference on all aspects of superannuation, from established expert authors
- Now in its sixth year of publication
- Published each year in August so that the latest changes to super, including those announced for the May Federal Budget, are covered
- Plain-English, concise explanations and over 100 practical examples to illustrate money-saving, wealth-creating strategies
- Barbara Smith won an Order of Australia in 2006 for her contribution to the Australian financial services industry, reinforcing her reputation as a trusted and reputable adviser and commentator
Keywords: superannuation; issues; abbreviations; everyone; list; part; ix; vii; basics; income; investment; plan; low; retirement; incentives; earners; planning; business; investors; selfemployed; gains; tax; exemptions; higher; contributions, Personal Finance, Personal Finance
- Koken, Ed
- Smith, Barbara
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 400 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN