1. The World Outside: Its Impact on the Treatment Setting
2. The Erosion of the Sociopolitical Holding Environment and the Collapse of the Potential Space for Creative Repair
3. Grief and Loss in an Age of Global Trauma: Protest and Despair Versus Attachment and Reorganization
Judith Kay Nelson
4. Integrating the Internal and External Worlds of Clinical Social Work: A Philosophical and Political Search
5. Virtual Intimacy in the Therapeutic Space: Help or Hindrance?
6. What Happens to Confidentiality When the Government Enters the Treatment Room via the PATRIOT Act, HIPAA, and Managed Care?
7. A Perfect Storm: The Influence of Outside Forces on Social Work Education
8. Silence in the Clinical Hour: A Time to Speak
Billie Lee Violette
9. Real Experiences Revisited: The Significance of Attachment, Separation, and Loss in Adult Psychotherapy
10. Saving the World One Patient at a Time: Psychoanalysis and Social Critique