This companion provides original, scholarly, and cutting-edge essays that cover the whole range of Hegel’s mature thought and his lasting influence.
- A comprehensive guide to one of the most important modern philosophers
- Essays are written in an accessible manner and draw on the most up-to-date Hegel research
- Contributions are drawn from across the world and from a wide variety of philosophical approaches and traditions
- Examines Hegel’s influence on a range of thinkers, from Kierkegaard and Marx to Heidegger, Adorno and Derrida
- Begins with a chronology of Hegel’s life and work and is then split into sections covering topics such as Philosophy of Nature, Aesthetics, and Philosophy of Religion