Enhancing Human Capacities
is the first to review the very latest scientific developments in human enhancement. It is unique in its examination of the ethical and policy implications of these technologies from a broad range of perspectives.
- Presents a rich range of perspectives on enhancement from world leading ethicists and scientists from Europe and North America
- The most comprehensive volume yet on the science and ethics of human enhancement
- Unique in providing a detailed overview of current and expected scientific advances in this area
- Discusses both general conceptual and ethical issues and concrete questions of policy
- Includes sections covering all major forms of enhancement: cognitive, affective, physical, and life extension
Keywords: Bioethics & Medical Ethics, bioethics, neuroscience, life extension, neuroethics, genetic engineering, transhuman