The Delphi Technique in Nursing and Health Research enables the reader to be aware of the limitations of the technique and possible solutions, to design a Delphi questionnaire for each of the different rounds of a study, to consider different approaches to the technique in relation to a study, to analyse the data from each round of a Delphi study and understand the importance of feedback between rounds.
- A practical guide to facilitate use of the 'Delphi' technique,
- provides the reader with the necessary information to participate in and conduct Delphi studies
- examines different types of Delphi, including the e-Delphi, and modifications made to the technique
- includes examples of real empirical investigations, brief case scenarios and key learning points for each chapter
- explores the role of the Delphi researcher
- explore ethical issues and issues of anonymity, use of experts and controlled feedback