Holloway, Thomas H.
A Companion to Latin American History
The Companion to Latin American History collects the work of leading experts in the field to create a single-source overview of the diverse history and current trends in the study of Latin America.
- Presents a state-of-the-art overview of the history of Latin America
- Written by the top international experts in the field
- 28 chapters come together as a superlative single source of information for scholars and students
- Recognizes the breadth and diversity of Latin American history by providing systematic chronological and geographical coverage
- Covers both historical trends and new areas of interest
- Holloway, Thomas H.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 544 pages
- General Works
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN