The Ethical Journalist gives aspiring journalists the tools they need to make responsible professional decisions.
- Provides a foundation in applied ethics in journalism
- Examines the subject areas where ethical questions most frequently arise in modern practice
- Incorporates the views of distinguished print, broadcast and online journalists, exploring such critical issues as race, sex, and the digitalization of news sources
- Illustrated with 24 real-life case studies that demonstrate how to think in 'shades of gray' rather than 'black and white'
- Includes questions for class discussion and guides for putting important ethical concepts to use in the real world
- Accompanying website includes model course schedules, discussion guides, PowerPoint slides, sample quiz and exam questions and links to additional readings online: www.wiley.com/go/foreman