- 288 specially commissioned entries written by 150 leading international researchers, educators, and practitioners in positive psychology
- covers topics of interest across all social sciences as well as business and industry
- the most current, extensive, and accessible treatment of the subject available
- topical primer clarifies basic constructs and processes associated with positive psychology
- will be useful to students, teachers, practitioners, businesspeople, and policy makers
Keywords: Social Psychology, “, positive psychology”, “, well being”, happiness, psychology, encyclopedia, human strengths, behavior, applied psychology, counseling, , strengths, good life, optimism, hope, mind and body, adaptability, “, quality of life”, coaching, good work, psychotherapy, mental health, health, “, mental illness”, psychiatry, emotions, positive thinking, self, medicine, emotional intelligence.