- Covers both the geographical context of morality, and moralities in geographical methods and practices.
- Contains up-to-date case studies based on original research.
- Deals with controversial issues, such as problems of globalization, European integration, human rights in Nigeria, territorial conflict in Israel, and land reform in post-apartheid South Africa.
- The editors are well-published leading international authorities.
- The contributors are drawn from Australia, Eastern Europe, Israel, South Africa, the UK and the US.
Keywords: Social & Cultural Geography