Atlas of Comparative Diagnostic and Experimental Hematology
A vital resource on blood and bone marrow cell morphology in laboratory animal medicine. This fully revised new edition is an essential reference for clinical pathologists in diagnostic laboratories, and medical or veterinary research. The atlas contains over 400 color images of cells from the peripheral blood and bone marrow from a variety of animals encountered in laboratory animal medicine, in health and disease.
- New chapter on flow cytometry and its application in terms of routine analyses as a means of identifying abnormalities in cell marker expression, which is of particular relevance for pre-clinical safety assessment
- Covers the most recent developments in laboratory animal hematology, including parameters measured by the latest generation of analyzers
- Coverage of a wide range of laboratory animal species, as well as those used in clinical veterinary trials
- Photomicrographs present normal and abnormal blood cells from a variety of hematological conditions along with descriptive text
Keywords: Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Smith, Clifford
- Jarecki, Alfred
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 152 pages
- Pet Care, Horse Riding
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN