Temporomandibular Disorders: A Problem-Based Approach promotes learning as a dynamic process of active involvement. It encourages valuation by self-assessment with questions at the end of the book, and a unique link to an online interactive quiz where readers can test their knowledge of TMD. The final chapters include practical guides of how to make splints and samples of patient information sheets that can be used as templates. The book is illustrated in full colour, with helpful clinical images and diagrams.
- Uses a case-based approach to promote effective management of TMD
- Covers basic scientific background as well as clinical scenarios
- Addresses not only ‘why’ but also ‘how’ with a highly practical focus
- Includes a unique link to an online interactive quiz (visit www.wiley.com/go/gray)
- Contains many full colour clinical images and diagrams