Marchand, Trevor H. J.
Making Knowledge: Explorations of the Indissoluble Relation between Mind, Body and Environment
Making Knowledge presents the work of leading anthropologists who promote pioneering approaches to understanding the nature and social constitution of human knowledge. The book offers a progressive interdisciplinary approach to the subject and covers a rich and diverse ethnography.
- Presents cutting-edge research and theory in anthropology
- Includes many beautiful illustrations throughout
- The contributions cover a rich and diverse ethnography
- Offers a progressive interdisciplinary approach to the eternal questions concerning ‘human knowledge’
- Contributions by leading scholars in the field who explore a wide range of disciplines through an anthropological perspective
Keywords: Social & Cultural Anthropology, Anthropology, nature, social constitution, human knowledge, ethnography, JRAI, self, body
- Marchand, Trevor H. J.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 216 pages
- Geography, Travel
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN