A Companion to Derrida is the most comprehensive single volume reference work on the thought of Jacques Derrida. Leading scholars present a summary of his most important accomplishments across a broad range of subjects, and offer new assessments of these achievements.
- The most comprehensive single volume reference work on the thought of Jacques Derrida, with contributions from highly prominent Derrida scholars
- Unique focus on three major philosophical themes of metaphysics and epistemology; ethics, religion, and politics; and art and literature
- Introduces the reader to the positions Derrida took in various areas of philosophy, as well as clarifying how derrideans interpret them in the present
- Contributions present not only a summary of Derrida’s most important accomplishments in relation to a wide range of disciplines, but also a new assessment of these accomplishments
- Offers a greater understanding of how Derrida’s work has fared since his death
Keywords: Continental Philosophy