The Blackwell Companion to Christian Ethics
Featuring updates, revisions, and new essays from various scholars within the Christian tradition, The Blackwell Companion to Christian Ethics, Second Edition reveals how Christian worship is the force that shapes the moral life of Christians.
- Features new essays on class, race, disability, gender, peace, and the virtues
- Includes a number of revised essays and a range of new authors
- The innovative and influential approach organizes ethical themes around the shape of Christian worship
- The original edition is the most successful to-date in the Companions to Religion series
Keywords: Pastoral Theology, Moral Theology, Moral Theory, Christian Worship, Morality, Augustine, Rowan Williams
- Hauerwas, Stanley
- Wells, Samuel
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 592 pages
- General Works
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN