Habib, M. A. R.
Literary Criticism from Plato to the Present: An Introduction
Literary Criticism from Plato to the Presentprovides a concise and authoritative overview of the development of Western literary criticism and theory from the Classical period to the present day
- An indispensable and intellectually stimulating introduction to the history of literary criticism and theory
- Introduces the major movements, figures, and texts of literary criticism
- Provides historical context and shows the interconnections between various theories
- An ideal text for all students of literature and criticism
Keywords: plato; development; presentpresents; western; literary criticism; overview; authoritative; clear; literary scholar; major; textual detail; attention; close; broader; between; interconnections; classical literary criticism; modern; author, Introductions to Literature, Introductions to Literature
- Habib, M. A. R.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 312 pages
- Litterary Studies
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN