Bremner, J. Gavin
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development, Applied and Policy Issues
Now part of a two-volume set, the fully revised and updated second edition of The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development, Volume 2: Applied and Policy Issues provides comprehensive coverage of the applied and policy issues relating to infant development.
- Updated, fully-revised and expanded, this two-volume set presents in-depth and cutting edge coverage of both basic and applied developmental issues during infancy
- Features contributions by leading international researchers and practitioners in the field that reflect the most current theories and research findings
- Includes editor commentary and analysis to synthesize the material and provide further insight
- The most comprehensive work available in this dynamic and rapidly growing field
Keywords: Developmental Psychology, Childhood, education, psychology, infancy, pediatrics
- Bremner, J. Gavin
- Wachs, Theodore D.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
- Page amount
- 456 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN