Nursing Medical Emergency Patients is a vital resource for all nurses working with medical emergency patients, and provides an essential companion to both Monitoring the Critically Ill Patient and Treating the Critically Ill Patient.
- Accessible and reader friendly
- Integrates theory with practice
- Adopts an evidence based approach
- Includes chapter objectives, 'best practice' boxes and case studies
- Refers to National guidelines and key initiatives e.g. outreach teams
- Includes legal and ethical issues