Promoting a scholarly understanding of the psychology of social and cultural diversity in the early stages of 21st century, this volume encourages an in-depth appreciation of the value in diversity while directly addressing social intervention and policy implications.
- Offers, for the very first time, an integrated approach to the issues raised by increasingly complex representations of social identity
- Explores the psychological implications and applications of new forms of social and cultural diversity
- Includes research from a diverse range of scholars that covers a broad spectrum of sub-disciplines
- Discusses how the applications of multiculturalism and diversity research can encourage more positive intergroup relations
- Develops an in depth understanding and appreciation of the value of social and cultural diversity
Keywords: Social Psychology, Social identity, multiculturalism, intergroup relations, race, gender, SPSSI